Our Milestones and Strategies
SMRF Technologies employs a healthy strategy for growth. Our Strengths and Merits are:
- Our Technology has a definitive and wide solution application spectrum not just as a temporary or permanent remedy for landfills.
- Enhanced Bio-fuels Production from different sources of waste and water products will vary by location based on local market conditions, regulatory requirements and transportation costs. The Company has attained significant growth and expect exponential growth in future market opportunities utilizing the SMRF Process conversion in diverse, suitable waste inventories markets for the production of renewable high quality synthetic diesel fuel, kerosene, bio-gasoline, carbon compounds and water.
- Innovation: We strive to continue in research and development to keep our technologies and services on the front row in efficiency, cost effectiveness, environmental friendliness and competitive strength in an ever changing energy industry.
- Markets: Exponential growth in our sales and services - following reception of our technologies by our diverse customers - has resulted in expansion into new geographical markets often in conjunction with already established Government economic development schemes; thus leading to strategic partnerships, large scale development opportunities and job creation for the citizens of the regions we operate.
- Infrastructure: By deploying our modular plants globally, we provide economic merits and infrastructures to cities and communities; through our broad business models tailored for farmers (with SRMF Hydroponic nursery houses, Fertilizers etc), Agricultural produce retailers, Land owners, Local governments, Energy producers and marketers and much more./li>
- Service: We strive to meet our customers' needs every time, everywhere our technologies and services are deployed.
- Experience: As a leader in the renewable energy industry with a combined 150 years in experience in Nuclear, Ethanol and Biomass energy generation and monetization, our team of experts, professors and engineers share a similar goal which is "Clean Interminable Energy for All".
- Global presence: By maintaining top tier relationships and improving consumer experience with our technologies, products and services - we expand globally with key players in the energy market, governments and organizations who share similar goals in providing sustainable energy sources for our generation and the next.
- Reliability: Reliable service and maintenance is at the fore-front of our company' objectives, with intensive training of locals to maintain standards and improve on strengths towards increasing market share and shareholder value.
- Quality: Ensuring delivery of highly competitive, sustainable and dependable bio-fuels
- Integrity: A core value that comes first each time we deliver a plant, product or service to our customers
Interminable Energy Source
"To truly transform our economy, protect our security, save our planet from the ravages of climate change, we need to ultimately make clean, renewable energy the profitable kind of energy"
President Barack Obama
"Nuclear Power and fossil fuels are the choices of the past. Renewable energy is the choice of the future that is here today"